Sunday, November 16, 2008

Daughters

My Children (daughters) are seriously the biggest brats in the entire universe!!! Sometimes I am so amazed that I am even partially sane. They make me crazy!!! All I have to say is it's a good thing that they are so stinkin' cute! Thanks Dakota for setting this blog up and doing it for me. Thanks for finding the frog background too! I LOVE IT!! And you!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRIGHTON!!!
(only 6 more years and you will be as old as me! How does that feel?)
As Darci said her first year of college--- You are now past your prime!

7 comments:

The Noorda Monkeys said...

i love you mom!!! i cant wait to come home!!! i think you should bring alicia with yo uto pick me up!!! please?

Juston said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
brightonislove said...

We are not brats! We are the best :) ok IM the best ;)

By the way, it was ME that found your cool background! Lol

And I know I'm an old woman now. Halfway in the grave already!

The Noorda Monkeys said...

thank you but IM the one who found that backround!! i found it at was just looking for the code, you happened to find the code!!! haha!! but mom you REALLY need to update!!

The Noorda Monkeys said...

MOM YOU NEED TO POST!!!!

hendricks14 said...

I am so glad you joined the blogging world, now all you have to do is post... Thanks for helping me get Scott's Christmas present sh sh

You are the BEST!

The Noorda Monkeys said...

Hi mom this is slate, and i want to say your 2 youngest daughters tevin and dakota are the bigest brats ever.
ll(love lots)