I've been wanting to have new family pictures taken for awhile (since it has only been oh...... 5-6 years since the last ones!) but have been waiting until Brighton had her baby so we wouldn't have to re-do them when he came. Finally it was time. We did it sooooooo last minute. No one wore matching clothes because I was going to do them in black and white so I figured it didn't matter. Darci's friend Ashley came and took them. (thanks Ashley!) And we did it on a Sunday morning at the fire station. Yes, I did ask Darci & Devin to miss church for it. I think these pictures are pretty self explanatory! Are you envious you weren't here to share the experience? I especially loved Hadley in the family picture- She was upside down more than right side up! She is the cutest girl ever! I never get tired of watching her!!! And yes- that picture of Jamen and Juston--- P.R.O.U.D. moment for any mother!
And yes that is actually pretty normal for our family!
We did actually end up with some cute ones.....
Did you notice there weren't any crazy ones of Dakota? She was beautiful in all of them.
Good times! Good times!
We have the best family EVER!



1 comments:
you are welcome. theres some winners in there. i sure hope you frame the one of jamen and juston.
Post a Comment