Brighton and Juston have been living here since they graduated from school. I was a little worried about it. You know- they didn't have their own space, they were cramped into 1 tiny bedroom. They would be bringing a baby home here and not their own place. I was just worried. And you know- it was worry for nothing. It has been really nice to have them here. It has been fun getting to know Juston better. (and he has big muscles and carries heavy things out to the garage for me) It has been fun watching them be first time parents. It was super exciting when Brighton came running in and saying her water had broken. I was so glad I got to share that moment! It has been so great to be able to hold Jackson and smooch on him. I feel bad that Justons mom isn't here to see him and hold him. It is just nice to be able to talk to them and see my beautiful daughter become a good mom. I am really glad they are here. And they will be going their own way one of these days. I am just going to enjoy the moment while I can because it will be gone far to fast.
Saturday, November 5, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment