Not sure what is happening in this picture??????
Thinking about what is about to happen.
So about a month or so ago, Tevin had an appointment with the Orthodontist to determine if he needs to get braces because the crazy kid has an extra baby tooth and it wasn't falling out to make room for the permanent extra tooth that was coming in. It was making his mouth all crazy looking. Soooo, the lucky kid learned that he has to get braces AND..... Wear head gear AND.......... get 2 teeth pulled. He was totally freaked out. Can't say that I blame him! I did have to wonder to myself----- This kid has a lot of issues. Why does it seem like he has a bunch of things happen to him that really doesn't happen to other kids in our family. Just sayin' Head gear???? Now that's crappy! I think that is what he is most upset about. So to start the process off, we made an appointment for 2 weeks ago with the dentist to have them pulled. He wanted me to go back with him but there really wasn't any room for me in the work area and plus- I am pretty sure it would've totally sicked me out. I mean really- Seeing your kid get teeth ripped out of his head, who wants to see that and then relive it over and over in their dreams? NOT ME!!!! The nurse (or whatever her title is, asked me to leave and wait in the reception area). I gracefully exited the room and went and settled myself nicely with about 10 magazines. I WAS READY to spend some time out there. Much to my dismay (Kidding, seriously kidding)- it only took about 20 minutes. That is only enough time to browse 1 magazine by the way. I felt so bad for the poor kid. He came out with a mouthful of bloody gauze sticking out. Truly glad I didn't have to witness the teeth coming out. And it seemed to just keep dripping, dripping..... dripppppinnnnnggggg. Too bad its not Halloween, he could've made a killer vampire! Killer- get it! I mean really- how often do you get to be a vampire with REAL blood? NEVER! He was a trooper though. I was really proud of him. He didn't want to be there but he did it and was so brave. Good job Tevy! Love you!
Now if only that dang Toothfairy would come home off vacation and leave the poor kid some money already!




0 comments:
Post a Comment