We are playing the lifestyle change Game On. I've talked about it before. I have a love/ hate relationship with it. I love it because it forces me to eat better, drink tons more water- Yes, you do pee ALL day! It helps me be a better person. I hate it because it makes me eat better. Seriously, why can't food that is crappy for your body, TASTE CRAPPY? Why does it have to taste so stinking delicious? Why do chemical infested, fake foods taste so delicious in my mouth? And why do I have ZERO willpower when it comes to that stuff? W.H.Y???? I also hate it because I have to be in bed by 9:30 pm on the days that I exercise. Do you have any idea how hard that is? HARD!!!!
I am really glad that I have the opportunity to lose some weight though.
I hurt my back about a week or so ago. I was exercising and it just twisted wrong (Dang exercise) It has hurt before but never like that. It really scared me. And I have learned from my friend Nan who is a worst case scenario kind of girl- if she has a headache, its a brain tumor. If her husband is late coming home from work- he's probably laying in a ditch on the side of the road. That kind of thing. So when it got hurt, I immediately thought my spinal cord had been severed and I would be paralyzed for the rest of my life. It really freaked me out! I even made an appointment to go see our chiropractor. I don't really like visiting the chiropractor. I feel like when he adjusts my neck, he is just going to twist my head off. As it turns out- it's been 6 years since I last saw him. Sad huh! He took some x-rays of my back and pretty much told me that if I don't fix my crappy lifestyle, that in 3-5 years the damage I am doing to my back is going to be permanent. That means, pain like this FOREVER! Well, at least until I die and am resurrected! And have my tall, lean, muscle bound, healthy, beautiful, tan body. Lets just say- I have been being very careful about lifting or anything really. Mostly I think because it hurts like crazy if I do something wrong. But Dr. Grimes also told me I need to fix my posture and get some ab muscles. I am pretty sure he didn't mean the kind you get from eating cake doughnuts. It is really hard to sit up straight and hold your stomach muscles in 24/7. I told him it kind of hurts also. He said that's because I haven't used those muscles in who in the crap knows how long and that it is just like exercising- it will take a couple of weeks for my body to realize I'm serious about it and to start strengthening those flab, I mean abs. Great!
Anyway! Game On it is! I am hoping to lose at least 8 lbs! I'll let you know how my back is doing again one of these days and if I have a six pack or not.
Wednesday, September 19, 2012
Game On...... Again
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment