Monday, October 14, 2013

Clean House

I really love having a clean house. I really do! It's just that getting it that way and keeping it that way are so tricky! I usually clean the entire house, top to bottom on Mondays. I do everything, bathrooms, floors dusting. Everything. Actually that's not true- I don't clean the kids bedrooms or their shower. No way Hosea! Not doing that! I also refuse to mow the grass. That is really the only thing outside I wont do. I just figure that is the ONE thing Lorin HAS to do. The one thing. But that's another story. I am getting to the point in my life that less is better. Less pictures on the wall= less dusting. Less knickknacks= less dusting. Less clothes= less laundry. Less= easier cleaning! Mondays wear me out. By the end of the day, my legs, back, feet and ankles are killing me. And on top of that- everyone still thinks they need to east dinner. Really? You would think they would learn after 15 years, Monday= on your own for dinner night. But no, 9;00 PM rolls around and they are asking whats for dinner? whats for dinner? But back to the clean house thing, it really does feel good to look around and just see that for 5 minutes, everything is nice and neat. Not embarrassing if someone happens to drop by. Just nice.

0 comments: