Today Brighton and I went garage selling. It was a total score day! We bought-
*A baby swing that plugs into the wall- $15
*Baby jail (looked brand new)- $5
Baby play mat (looked new)- $2
Baby video monitor- $2
Belle dress- $1
Brand new chalk maker for Hadley- $1
Paper cutter- $5
*Little tykes slide thing - $8 (I'm going to use it for steps to the trampoline)
*Sand/ water table- $7
Toy truck for Jackson- $1
Boise State shirt for Brighton- $1
*Big giant bag of ball pit balls- $3
**(2) worn anti-gravity chairs @ $2.50 ea = $5
*Nice anti-gravity chair $5
I hope you notice how big this list is and that some of the items on it are really large (*= large). Which means that in my car, most of it wouldn't fit. After we bought the slide thing it wouldn't fit into the trunk so Brighton took the straps off of her diaper bag and we tied it down with that. Pretty amazing I must say! Then we went and dropped off a load at my friend Jennies house (and I was about to pee my pants so I went pottay! Then we were of again. And got a second big load (of the chairs) which we ended up taking to my house and dropping off. And yes, we did have to use diaper bag straps for that load again. I am sure we looked totally ghetto! Oh well! We totally scored!
It was so awesome! I didn't realize how big of a chicken I really am though! My mom would be so ashamed! Brighton jumped out at most of them to look at stuff and ask prices. It was fun just spending time with her. I haven't done that in a really long time. It was good to just visit with her. She is such a cute mom! I'm so glad she's my daughter!
And what is garage selling without going to lunch? Can you say Cafe' Rio? It was delish as usual! Fun day!
Saturday, October 12, 2013
Garage selling
Posted by The Noorda Monkeys at 10:11 PM
Labels: Brighton, Daughters, Deals, Garage sale, good times
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment