My sister Jodi and her husband Nate are coming down for a couple of days this week! YAY!!! Nate works for the Church and one of the things he has to do is inspect the DI's here. So they get to come visit! It's quite exciting since we don't really get to see my side of the family all that much unless there is an event happening in Utah and we go visit up there. Her family is so cute! Magpie is growing up! She is 12! I cant believe it! It seems as if she was just born the other day! She is a really fun cute girl! And I am pretty sure I have never seen her without a smile on her face! Cole is 10 almost 11 I think. He is a natural athlete and is good at pretty much any sport. He just has that natural ability to do well at whatever he tries. Fisherprice is a little sweetheart. He is 8. He likes to stick pretty close to Jodi. And he can sit on the floor with his legs in the craziest positions!
I hope we all have a good time this week. They are staying at a hotel somewhere. So I am sure they will be wanting to swim and stuff!
LOVE THEM!!!
Wednesday, October 23, 2013
Jodi & Nate
Posted by The Noorda Monkeys at 1:49 PM
Labels: Family, good times
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment