Last day of school today! This is one of those moments I have really mixed feelings!
Yay!
I wont have to be the annoying mom that wakes kids up in the mornings!
I wont have to be the rude mom that makes you do homework.
I wont even have to be the mean mom that makes you clean your room up before you can do something with friends.
And you will not hear the words---- No not on a school night. For 3 whole months!
Nay!
I HAVE TO ENTERTAIN THESE GUYS FOR 3 MONTHS!!!!
3 MONTHS! Do you even know how long that is in terms of sanity? Of never having a clean house for 3 months? Its really a LONG time!
I am actually really glad that it is summer. I love summer and doing stuff at home with the kids. Its going to be a great 3 months!
Thursday, June 7, 2012
Last day of school
Posted by The Noorda Monkeys at 5:51 PM
Labels: Family, family time, good times, summer, Summer fun
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment