Yesterday Slate had an orthodontist appointment. He had a wire that was poking holes in his cheek. The ortho is CLEAR across town! And I mean CLEAR across! You probably cant really go any further across town than the ortho! Anyway- we went, got it fixed and all was well. We stopped at Lorins fire station on the way home to visit. That was fun. On Mondays, the firemen have to clean everything. So when we got there, Lorin was cleaning out the Barn (Where they park the engines). He let Slate help him. They had to spray the floors and mop them dry. Slate got to spray the water out of the fire truck. He had fun. Then he had to roll the hoses up. It was fun watching them work together. I was really glad we stopped. (Also that we hadn't seen Lorin for 3 days, it was nice to see him too).
Anyway- I digress. On the way home after the Station, Slate fell asleep in the front seat. I had a Sharpie pen. Can you say- mustache! I was only able to get one side of his face before he woke up. But oh sooooo worth it! It was pretty funny! Especially when we had to stop at peoples houses and I made him run up to the door to deliver the stuff we needed to drop off! I was laughing so hard! He didn't think it was that funny but I think he was sorely mistaken! IT WAS FUNNY! I tried to get a picture but the brat wouldn't let me. That's OK, it is imprinted in my mind! Love you Slate!
Wednesday, June 6, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment