Today was a seriously loooonggggg day! I had to get up at 3:15 am to get Dakota to the airport. Yes we were late but not because of me. It was weird leaving her there with no adult supervision. She was with 2 of her friends though, Tallie and Lauren and Lauren has flown a lot so I was OK with her leading them. Then back home. I was trying to get home in time to see Slate off at 5:30 am but I missed him by like 1 minute. I hope he has the best time ever! Then I went and exercised for an hour, came home and went to sleep. I slept from 8:30- 11:00 am. Then I took Tevin over to his friends house and came home and cleaned the house. And it really needed to be cleaned cause I don't don't think that it has been mopped for 2 weeks. NASTY!!!! I also helped Brighton make apricot/pineapple jam (Makes the BEST BBQ sauce EVER!!!!) Then at 5:30 I went and helped clean the church. Then came home and finished cleaning then played a game with Tevin. I will be going to bed at 9:30 on the dot!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment