That's my cute friend Cara!
So Tevins baseball team has a tradition that for their last game, they cut their hair into a Mohawk and dye it the color of their teams uniform. This year it was black. I asked Tevin if he would like to do it and surprisingly, he did. So I called my friend Cara (Soooo last minute) and she did it for him. He really loves it! He was so excited! I must admit- I haven't ever let any of my other kids have such a crazy hairstyle, I really don't know why I agreed to it. Maybe because this has been such a weird year for Tevin. I don't know. But it does look pretty cool. There is a problem though. I sent Brighton to the store to get the dye (semi permanent) and she came back with the permanent kind. So I have let him keep it longer than I would've because Cara said that even if I shave it off, he will still have a black stripe down his head for a couple of weeks because the dye will have dyed his scalp. I would rather he has this crazy haircut than to have to go to school looking like a skunk. I know people at church were totally thinking I was a crazy mom, but I don't care. It has made him happy for a while.
PS- I think he had the coolest Mohawk on the team! His stood up the very tallest and was the blackest! (Thanks to Brighton for that!)




0 comments:
Post a Comment