Tonight a group of us went over to the Zobrists to play Maffia. It was seriously so much fun! We used to play this or something every single weekend. We usually had about 20 couples that would come and play. Then after games we would go toilet paper whoever left the party early. I am pretty sure the adults TP'd more than the teenagers. Fun times! Fun times!
Tonight it was- Zobrists, Noordas, Piets, Davises, Leavitts, O'Roarkes, Adams, Paces, Deckers and Princes. Everyone just brought a treat to share. We played 3 rounds of it. And talked and talked and talked. It is so good to get together like that sometimes. I feel like doing activities really bonds friendships. I feel like most of those people that we played with years ago I could call on to help me with anything. I think I just need to make more of an effort to do stuff like this. I know if I did so I would feel like we (I) was more a part of something instead of just alone by myself. It doesn't really take that much to get it organized. Just a few texts out to people. I think everyone wants to have fun and be a part of something just as much as I do.
Saturday, September 7, 2013
Games
Posted by The Noorda Monkeys at 11:42 PM
Labels: Food, friends, good times
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment