Saturday, October 13, 2012
Baby Boy
We have a new addition to our family. Baby Boy Buhl. He is the newest foster baby in Darci & Devins family and he is so stinkin' cute! Oh I could just smooch him all day! He is 6 days old and just came to their home today. He is so tiny! He is the same size as Tevin when he was born. Somehow I just don't remember Tevy being that eensy! I hope all goes well with him and that maybe one day he will be a permanent addition to our family. But for right now we will just enjoy him as much as we can! PS- I keep telling Darci she should name him Jack. She's not going for it. Rude huh!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Can't wait to meet him! BUUUT, we don't need a Jack and Jackson ;) So I agree with darci. :)
Post a Comment