There is a group on Facebook that is for people in my area to buy and sell stuff that they would sell at a garage sale. It has been so fun! Today I got a bag of free maternity clothes for Darci and Brighton if they ever need them. I have also gotten a bookcase ($30), a doll for Madeline or Hadley (Brand new in the package that talks)($5), an apothecary jar ($8), a baby doll bunk bed ($15), a super cute jar ($3), some mismatched cabinet knobs ($7), a game (Brand new still in plastic wrapper) ($3), a 9 1/2' parachute ($8) and a toy for Jackson ($5). Tomorrow I am getting a bike helmet ($10) and possibly another cute jar ($2). Oh my goodness--- I really didn't realize how much stuff I've bought on there! It is a VERY addicting site. I feel like I have to check it every few minutes so that I don't miss anything good. Cause it is really a bummer when that happens. I just need to get brave and start selling all the crap around here that I am never going to use. I bet I could make A LOT of money!
Wednesday, October 10, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment