Bella is our dog. She is a toy poodle. She was the cutest little thing when we got her. She was 6 weeks old and seriously the CUTEST thing ever. She would snuggle and I would let her sleep on the bed with us. I was in love with her. She has grown and is about 9 years old now. And she has decided that when she is mad at us, she will poop on the floor. Why? Yesterday all of the doors were open and she dropped a load right in the middle of the kitchen. 10 feet away from the wide open door. I really thought Lorin was going to lose it. She got thrown outside and hasn't been allowed back in since then. I put a cage next to the doggie door with her bed in it so she can come sleep in it if she wants. I feel bad that she is stuck out there but I am so tired of cleaning up after her. She has also started getting in the trash and spreading it all over everywhere. Why is she all of a sudden doing this? She makes me have guilt. One day when she goes to visit Pongo, Oreo and Chancho. WE ARE NOT GETTING ANOTHER DOG!!! EVER!!! I am so over pets!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I can't tell you HOW MANY TIMES I have said that... :)
Post a Comment