My friend Sarah Prince started doing a cooking class twice a month. The first class was tonight. It was a coconut curry tilapia with swiss chard and riced cauliflower. I don't even know why I signed up for it because I don't like---- swiss chard, curry or fish. But, on the other hand.... I do know that everything I have ever tasted that Sarah Prince has made has been delicious. And I mean delicious! This was no exception. MMMM!!! I love to watch Sarah cook. She just makes it seem so effortless and not so overwhelming. Like maybe I could actually do it. I watched her once make truffles. Do you know how stinking easy truffles are? I was even able to make them and they were yummy! And I really did want to learn how to rice cauliflower. Easy peasy! Just grate it and steam it with a little water. My kids would never know it wasn't actually rice! The whole recipe was really yummy. I think I might even give it a shot. I think a Sunday dinner would be a great time to serve it. And it really didnt even take that much time to make it. We were eating it in under an hour. Prepping it, cooking it, serving it and lots of talking in between. A real, gourmet dish in not much time.... YES please!
Thursday, January 10, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment