Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Update

This is just a quick update-

Lorin has been working at the temple on Wed. for about 1+ years. He is loving it. I am so glad he has this opportunity. One of these days I want to go and do the same. Just to spend time in the temple every week. I would love it. 

Speaking of the temple, Dakota and Slate are there tonight with the youth in or ward doing baptisms for the dead. Lorin just stayed up there after his shift. Its kind of weird to think that in Sept. Tevin, my baby, will be able to go with them. ALL of my kids will be able to go to the temple. Now that is a great thought!

Madeline, Hadley and Bridger came over for a few hours today. They are so stinking cute. Hadley just came up to me and said I was her favorite grandma and hugged my leg. How do you not just fall head over heels in love with that? Bridger wanted me to just hold him for about 30 min or so. LOVE IT!!! Except for the fact that he had no pants on and loves to hang onto his wiener  That's a little disconcerting. And Maddie Pies is the best helper ever! She sure loves to scrub toilets! 

Also- Darci has perfect timing. Right after she got here to pick up the kids, Bridger came up to her saying- poop, poop. She thought he needed to go poop so she followed him into the bathroom and discovered he had already pooped about a 2' long green poop IN MY SINK!!!! Disgusting! But oh darn, she had to clean it up! She was dry heaving as I just kept on folding laundry! Let me ask you this though? What in the heck possessed him to CLIMB up onto the toilet then into the sink and poop? I mean---- he had to get on the toilet anyway right????? Kids! Good thing he is so STINKING (literally) cute!!

Tevin came home from school yesterday with a slight and I mean SLIGHT fever. I did learn something new however. If you pick your kid up from school because they have a fever, you will have to keep them home the next day. They have to be 24 hrs w/o one. LAME-O!!!! I took him to the Dr this morning just to make sure. He did have a little kinda croupy sounding cough once in awhile. They tested him for the flu and strep. Negative. He has been fine ever since I brought him home yesterday. Hmmmmmm. I really hope this doesn't become a habit. 


0 comments: