So there is this site on Facebook that is a place to buy or sell items you want to get rid of. (I think I have posted about it before). It is seriously the most addicting thing ever. I have gotten so many good deals on there! I got a ton of stuff for Christmas from it. Some of it brand new with tags still on. I must admit it is a bit of an addiction for me. I check it almost the first thing in the morning then several times throughout the day. I just cant help it. Because what if I miss out on something really great? Which I have a bunch of times just so ya know! But I have to tell you about a deal I scored today. Now you might not think this is very exciting but I did. This cute girl posted about some metal cabinets that were out in her garage that she wanted to get rid of. Now, I have been wanting to get something like this for a really long time to put food storage in. A REALLY LONG TIME!!! I was able to get 2 of them! They are about 6' tall, have doors and I am so excited! But as I was leaving she pointed at some shelves on the side of the garage and said they might be selling those too. I was really excited because they were some of the heavy duty ones from Costco. She sold them to me for $40 each. Half price from what I could get them for and they looked practically new. She said they had just bought them 6 months ago! I cant wait to put them in the garage for more food storage and maybe get rid of some of those dorky ones out there. I know- not exciting but for me it was. Cant wait to check it in the morning!
Sunday, January 20, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment