So today we went to the dentist. I really don't like going. The girl who cleans our teeth is the sweetest person ever but man she really pokes my gums a lot and makes it really hurt! Anyway, are you wondering what that has to do with Slate? Well....... on the way home he was begging to use my phone so he could look up paintball guns. I finally relented and let him have it. Then when we got home I had presidency meeting so I didn't have time to check my phone. When I finally did a few hours later I realized I had a priceless opportunity. Slate had signed into his Facebook account and forgot to sign out. And can you believe someone would start posting random comments on it? I mean really? Like...
I like to eat cheese off of mouse traps. Its yummy when it gets a little crusty on the edges.
Or how about-
Sometimes I think.... Just kidding.
Or- I like to put dirty socks in my armpits.
Who would do that?
Or even-
if you licked melted ice cream off of the restroom floor what is the best flavor? Chocolate?
Maybe-
if you are alone in a room and fart, does it stink?
I wonder why he would let someone post stuff like that on his page. He He He!!!!
Love ya Slate!
And PS- its not like my page has never been hijacked! The rule is after all.... No one can sign into your account except you. But if you forget and leave it up....... IT'S FAIR GAME!!!!
Tuesday, January 15, 2013
Slate
Posted by The Noorda Monkeys at 7:23 PM
Labels: Family, good times, Slate
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment