Thursday, April 19, 2012

Brighton and Juston- House hunting

Brighton and Juston are house hunting!!!! They went last night with Melanie Guevara (Can I just say that girl is seriously the most incredible woman ever! She is a real estate agent, she manages a hair salon, she is a wife, an awesome mom, she magnifies her callings at church. She goes 110% above and beyond what is asked of her) Anyway- they went with her looking. They found one they really like. If they get it they will be in Darci and Devin's ward. It is a 3 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath. The yard looks nice and it has a big patio. It has a giant loft upstairs where she will be able to do the preschool. It will be perfect for them! I am so excited for them. I remember house hunting for the very first time. It was scary!!! And then you have to sign those papers that say you will give up your life, freedom and your firstborn to own the house. My hand shook when I signed. I hope this all works out for them. They need to be in a house and settled by the middle of July because Brighton wants to start a preschool so they need to be somewhere by then to get it set up and going by the time the school year starts. This is a big step. Rent, you can just walk away. Owning, not so much. It will be fun to see how she decorates and gets it looking like her own personality.

0 comments: