Monday, April 16, 2012

Star Nursery

I. LOVE. STAR NURSERY!!!! I have loved going there from the very first time I ever set foot there. Which was probably about 20ish years ago. My friend Nan Horlacher used to tease me that my addiction was getting out of control. It was and it did! I really just love planting things and seeing how beautiful they  are when they are blooming and growing. My addiction has lessened for the last few years due to dumb dogs that would chew the drip lines to pieces over and over and over again! I have to say- though I miss our dogs, I am really excited for our yard to be beautiful again. Imagine if you will....... I plant something, it gets water on a regular basis, it GROWS!!!! It's a miracle! I just had Jamen fix all of the lines and everything should be in working order! It's time to start the planting!!! I am really excited on the east side of our house is a little fenced in area that I used to plant a garden in. But the neighbors trees have grown so much that it doesn't get very much sunlight. I want to transform that area into a secret garden. It's going to be AWESOME!!!! And can I just say- Pinterest is a great place to find all sorts of ideas! I am surely looking forward to this growing season!
walkwayI will have this one day.Outdoor cottage ambiance
Don't you just love the stone work in this flower pattern?
And wouldn't it be fun to play on this Scrabble board?
Romantic lights anyone?
Outdoor space with Pavestone!
Or maybe this fun fire pit??? The ideas are endless!

0 comments: