Wednesday, April 25, 2012

MY church calling

I received a new calling at church (I guess its not that new, it still just seems that way to me) in Feb. 2012. It is the 2nd counselor in the stake YW Presidency. I AM LOVING IT!!!! I work with Tiffany Bailey- President, Jaime Kershaw- 1st Counselor and Michelle Bulloch- Secretary. They are seriously 3 of the most incredible women I know! Tiffany is so humble and she truly strives to have the Spirit with her all of the time, Jaime has such great ideas and knows what she wants to do and yet she is such a real person and has such a tender heart. Michelle is ALWAYS more than willing to do assignments, she is creative and I can tell she is such a great mom! I am truly blessed to be able to serve with these wonderful women. I have already learned so much from them, from the things they say and the examples they set. I am so excited for this calling! I LOVE YW's! I love being around the YW! I am a little nervous at the same time, not just because I feel inadequate but also because I know if you love a calling you don't stay in it for very long. I hope it lasts for a good while at least! We just got done with Youth Conference and The Formal Dance  in March. Now we are moving onto camp- Jaime is in charge of it. We also did ward conferences and New Beginnings. I did not realize just how busy the Stake really is. They are always doing and planning something. I am so lucky to be a part of it!

0 comments: