Monday, April 30, 2012

Bridger

My little cutie pie Bridger! He is so stinking cute! He just kind of wanders around and does his own thing. He smiles all the time and he has just learned how to give kisses goodbye. Actually he just turns his head so you can kiss him but that's OK! I'll take it. He has also learned how to say grandma--- gmama. I love it! He has started copying the girls when they run in and hug me, he does too and holds his arms up! He is just a happy go lucky kid. Except of course when he is falling off of things and bumping his head. I am pretty sure since he started being mobile that he hasn't gone to long with out some sort of bruise on his cute little face. He has a cute little giggle too. He is a climber too, following in Hadleys footsteps I guess. If he can reach to pull himself up, he will climb it. And it seems he is always ready for a snack. He loves bananas and strawberries.

I love Bridger Boy! He is a little cutie and I just want to smooch him all day!!!

0 comments: