Hadley Wadley!!!! I love that girl! When Darci got pregnant with her, the way they told me was---- drum roll please...... I was in the shower and Madeline came running in. I told her to go out. I didn't want to scar her for life ya know! Anyway about 5 minutes later Lorin comes in holding Madeline. He said- did you see Madeline? I said ya, I sent her out. I will be out in a minute. He said- did you see what she was wearing? I said no, I'll be out in a minute. He said- Maybe you should look at what she is wearing. So I did. It was a little t-shirt that said- I'm going to be a big sister! OH MY GOSH!!!! I jumped out of that shower so stinkin' fast!!! I hurried and got dressed and ran to find Darci to see if it was really true! It was very exciting! But sorry Madeline if you grow up to be some crazy psycho, yes its cause you saw me in the shower! Grandkid #2 on the way! I also almost got to see Hadley get born. Darci let me go into the room where she was laboring. She said her one condition was that I didn't look any lower than her chest. I totally did though and I learned something really interesting. I learned that the birth canal is really only a few inches long! I don't know what I was expecting something maybe a mile long or so- isn't that what you visualize when you hear the word canal? But its not and I could see all this blonde hair coming through! Alas, it was not meant to be. Darci ended up having a c-section. So it was a little while before we were able to see mom and baby. During that time when they took her back to do it I was freaking out. I think mostly just because that was MY baby back there and those Dr.'s better know what they were doing. What if something happened? I was a nervous wreck! Anyway- Hadley was born and she, just like Madeline was perfect in every way! Tons of blonde hair. Tons! And she was so tiny! I couldn't believe she was so microscopic! I loved holding her!
Now she is 3 years old! 3!!!! Can you believe that! I don't know where the time goes! Hadley is a bundle of energy that is for sure! I don't think that girl ever stops moving! She climbs, dances, sings, runs and is just a go go go kid! But I think I could watch her forever and never tire of it! I wish I could see the wheels in her head move cause she always has some off the wall idea or song coming out of her mouth. Like- "Oh crap, I'm human. or I'm the best Hagley ever!" My favorite ones are the ones about me though. I always try and get her to sing about me and she will for about 5 seconds about how beautiful and nice her grandma is. I love her big blue eyes! Sometimes that is all you can see when you look at her! She loves to perform too! She will climb up on the nearest tall object and sing and dance her little heart out. I love it! She is a sweetheart too! The first thing she does when she comes over is to run up to me and give my legs a big hug and say "I love you Grandma"
I love you to Baby Bug! I love you too!


0 comments:
Post a Comment