I LOVE to read! I wish I could read ALL day long everyday! I cant do it very often because when I start reading an interesting book, that is all I do. I read it all day long. All night long until I am done! I read the Hunger Games series in about 2 days. Twilight, in about the same. Harry Potter- in just a few hours for each book. (I made Jamen run into Wal-mart and stand in line for the last book! He totally loved that really fun experience) Right now I am reading a series its called Faith of our Fathers by N. C. Allen. It is about the civil war and a couple of families and their experiences. it is really good so far. And luckily, there are 4 books in the series. YAY!!!

I was that kid when I was younger that when my mom would make me turn the light off at night I would either hide under the covers with a flashlight or I would turn the hall light on and hang over the side of my bed so my book would be in the sliver of light coming through the doorway. What a really great hobby!
Sunday, April 15, 2012
Reading
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment