Friday, April 13, 2012

Game On

Our family is doing the Game On Diet. This is the 2nd time we have done it. We did it for the month of March and finished right before Easter. It was really great doing it as a family. It was the boys against the girls. Technically the boys won cause Brighton and I didn't make weight one week but after it was over I found out Slates bad habit was to keep his room cleaner than it usually was. Seriously!!!! His room looked like a bomb had gone off. And yet he was claiming the points each day. So technically, yes they did win. But---NO they didn't cause of his room. My bad habit I stopped was wearing my seatbelt everytime I got into a vehicle. Do you know how hard that was for me? I hate having to wear it all of the time. Its very annoying! But it did get to the point that I sometimes when I wasn't in the car (like just sitting on a chair) felt like I should be wearing one. Weird I know! I think everyone did really good on it. I lost 13.4 lbs. I was pretty excited about that. Only 40ish more to go! Anyway- we decided to play it again. I like that our family is doing something healthy and good for us. I hope the habits, not just the good eating habits stick with us. (Yes I have been wearing my seatbelt all the time since our last game). Go Team!

0 comments: