Brighton left to go home today. She and Juston are signing papers on their new house tomorrow! YAY!!!! I am already missing her. It was really fun having her and Jackson here. I am really excited for the projects she was able to have Dad "help" (Do) for her. It was nice having someone to talk to and help me with Madeline and Hadley. She is a really wonderful daughter. She is starting a new pre-school this year. I am sure she is going to do well with it. When she puts her mind to something she is really organized and gets it done. I think she will be a really good teacher. The kids will come out of there ready to enter kindergarten! I am excited for her to be having a new house! It is going to be so great for her to have somewhere of her own to decorate and make homey for her family. Love you tons Wugs! Love you tons!
Monday, July 23, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment