It is almost time to go to Salt Lake for a visit. YAY!!! I am excited to go and visit my family of course but really and truly I am so excited to go and do about 100 million projects! (I know my Dad is extremely excited too! He told me he would be gone the week I was here. I told him that was fine I would figure out how to use the welder by myself so if the shop was burned down, don't be surprised!) I could totally hear him rolling his eyes into the back of his head! I know he secretly LOVES to help me with all of my projects! And he has the most wonderful shop. It has every tool imaginable and then some! You could get lost in time out there working on stuff. I used to spend hours and hours out there building, cutting and sanding. It is one of my most favorite places. It is just its own little world out there. LOVE IT!!!!!
Here's a partial list---
Build-
Gate panels for the back yard (6)
A tire swing
Fix our see saw
Make 30ish stepping stones
A girls camp sign
A new enclosure for our master bath tub
Baby shower gifts
A swing thingy- made out of pallets
A swinging chair- made from an old chair with no legs
A gianourmous grape arbor
And whatever else I can come up with! (Yes Pinterest- I am finally going to do some of those incredible pins I have been pinning!)
Yes, he is super excited!
It is also his 70th birthday so we are having a mustache bash for him. It is going to be really fun! He is so not the social butterfly though. He keeps telling us that he doesn't need a party. I think he is secretly excited about it though. He is a really great dad. He soooooo deserves a party!
Also one other thing I am excited about is that Utah has $1.00 movie theaters! I hope they have some super great movies playing! We could go everyday if we want!
Friday, July 6, 2012
Salt Lake
Posted by The Noorda Monkeys at 7:39 PM
Labels: Family, family time, friends, good times, hobbies, Projects, summer, Summer fun
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment