Saturday, July 7, 2012

Nice day

Today has been a really nice day. I got to sleep in. No exercising at 5:00 am today! I did have to get up at 5 and let Lorin in. (he worked the crazy shift at work (9 pm- 5 am) but I went straight back to sleep again until 9:00 when Darci called to tell me Devin was knocking on the front door trying to wake us up so he could pick up Dakota to go babysit for them. After I was up, I straightened up the kitchen counters and started the dishwasher and 2 loads of laundry. Then Lorin got up and we took the kids to see the new Spiderman movie. It was fun to be there together. After the movie Lorin took us to lunch at A China Go Go. DELICIOUS!!!! I had their lunch special with string bean chicken and all vegetables. I love it! Then Lorin took Slate and Tevin swimming. I stayed home all by myself, it was nice and quiet. I made myself a new bracelet. It was supposed to be a long bracelet that wraps around your wrist 3 times but it turned out too short. It only goes around 2x's. Its cute, just not what I had in mind. It was just a nice day. I am thankful those come along once in awhile!

0 comments: