Yesterday was my birthday. It was a really great day! I worked out in the shop and got all of my BIG projects done. OK actually, I mostly just stood there and my Dad finished the projects. But the fence panels are done, the septic tank cover is done. All of it is done. Then Lorin went to Leatherbys and got me some caramel sauce. I LOVE THEIR CARAMEL SAUCE!!!! If I wasn't already married, I would marry it! I ate it right out of the jar with a spoon! MMMM!!!!! Then my really awesome family came over and we had the most delicious dinner! Dads fried chicken (Which he taught me how to make!) Corn on the cob! And yes, I did eat 3 pieces of it! Watermelon and baked beans (We only had the beans because they were leftovers!) Then my cutie pie sister Jodi made HOMEADE chocolate cake with 7 minute frosting! I was pretty much in a food coma by the time the night was over! That cake, frosting, vanilla ice cream and Leatherbys caramel sauce! Delightful! I am pretty sure that was the best dinner ever! It was a really good day!
PS- Lorin got me the best gift also! He got me a road bike! I am a little nervous to try it out but really excited too! Thanks honey buns! Love ya!
Wednesday, July 25, 2012
My birthday
Posted by The Noorda Monkeys at 5:43 PM
Labels: Family, family time, good times, Lorin, Summer fun
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment