Tonight I made dinner- one of our family favorites, Apricot/ pineapple chicken, baked potatoes and salad. MMMM! Pretty delicious! Madeline decided that she wanted another yummy side dish------ She decided that a fresh apricot with butter on it would be just delightful! She wanted to put a whole lot more butter on it but I told her it would just slide right off. So she spread it out beautifully, then she took it gently in her hand and licked the butter off. She was in heaven! After she ate it she told me she was done eating. I told her she had to take 4 bites of her chicken because she is 4. So she hurried and stuffed it in her mouth and called it good. Keep in mind that we ate dinner at 6:30 Utah time, it is now 7:50 pm and she still has that chicken in her mouth. Delish I am sure! Is she saving it for later? I'm not sure! Crazy kid! Love that girl!
Wednesday, July 18, 2012
Madelines dinner
Posted by The Noorda Monkeys at 7:02 PM
Labels: Family, Food, grandkids, Summer fun
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment