Saturday, November 16, 2013

Christmas

Can you believe Christmas is right around the corner??? I cant! It seems like it was just yesterday! Christmas is my favorite holiday of the year. I love that everyone has a heightened sense of doing good. That everyone wants to be kind to each other. I love that we get the opportunity to publicly worship our Savior. I love that that is the main focus of the holiday. I love having my family around me. I love seeing the excitement on Christmas morning (especially the little kids). I love Christmas lights. I love the crisp fresh air. I love all of the delicious treats that sit on my counter. I love doing the Nativity on Christmas Eve, even if my family is kinda a little retarded doing it. (Good thing grandkids are coming along to save the day). I love that it is my son Jamens birthday! What a great day to be born! Best Christmas present I ever got! I love our traditions. I love that one year, Devin gave Lorin a live chicken for our gift exchange on Christmas Eve. (I didn't really like that the dogs ate it 5 minutes later though).

I just love Christmas!

0 comments: