So I think I told you that I am playing Game On again with a hard core group. It has been a really good experience so far. This past week was week #3. I didn't make my weight. I am so mad at myself. Weigh in is Monday morning. As of Sunday night I had lost the weight I needed to to get a perfect score, and it was a free day so technically I really didn't have to eat anything and it would've been fine. But nooooo! I had to have some of Tevins Halloween candy plus some of those orange pumpkins you get at Halloween plus milk plus who knows what else. As I was eating the pumpkins I had the thought, if you don't make your weight you know it will be your own fault! I knew it but ate it anyway. I totally convinced myself that all would be well if I just ate a little. I did only eat about 8 instead of 10 handfuls right! I KNEW IT AND STILL DID IT!!!! I could've kicked myself! I gained over a pound! SERIOUSLY!!!! I am so dumb! Then to make it even worse- I lost 1.5 lbs this morning! Why do I do that to myself? Why don't I have any self control? I am really glad this game is going for 8 weeks instead of the regular 4. Maybe I will learn some new skills this time around! I know I wont be eating crap again the night before a weigh in that's for sure!!!
There has to be a Gospel lesson in there right? It's only a little sin- it'll be OK. It won't hurt me. I'll be fine.
On a good note though- I have lost 10 lbs as of this morning!
Tuesday, November 26, 2013
Game On
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment