11/7/13
We started Game On again. This time I am playing with a group of hard core people. I am excited for it. It will definitely be a change of pace. My bad habit I am working on is to finish the projects in the laundry room and not bring anymore home til I have them done. I am working on something at least 20 minutes a day. I am going to keep track of the stuff I accomplish. So I will continue to add to this list for 8 weeks.
(5) floral pictures for Linda Covey (flowers from her husband Dicks funeral)
Cleaned out the garage upright freezer
11/11/13
Dishes in red cabinet
11/16/13
(3) Bookcases in my room (with books!)
60 #10 cans of dried food storage
1125/13
(3) Cleaned off the bookcases in the hallway
20 Temple bracelets
Cleaned out and organized the Well Account Binder
11/26/13
142 Chapsticks with my crafting group
Cleaned out the card game drawer in the kitchen
Saturday, November 16, 2013
Projects
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment