It has been raining AL day! I LOVE IT!!!!! I love that it feels like a cozy curl up on the couch with a book kind of day. That really isn't possible but it sure is nice to leave the doors open and smell that good rain smell and have fresh breezes blowing through the house.
Tonight Lorin made dinner. It was super delicious. He made steak, baked potatoes, salad, steamed vegetables and sauteed mushrooms. It was so nice that he thought about doing that. It was nice he seasoned the meat with only salt and pepper. It was nice that he and the kids cleaned it up afterwards to! he scored some serious points!
Tonight was also a Relief Society Party. Everyone was supposed to bring a small wrapped gift that represented something you were grateful for. It was fun hearing all the different things the sisters brought to share. There was a theme of chocolate and warm baths happening. I took a bag of peppermint chocolate bark and a bracelet I made that was to wear in the temple to hold the name of the person you are going for. It was just a fun evening.
I'm thankful for days like this
Thursday, November 21, 2013
Rainy Awesome Day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment