Do any of you out there have irreverent children? I hope I'm not the only one! Tonight we were doing our family scripture study and I'm pretty sure no no one could tell you what we read. We started with a prayer then Dakota was the first to read. She would say a word then someone else would say the next word and so on and so on. Only- they voices they used..... creepy killer voice (Dakota), singing voice (Dakota) super fast voice (Tevin) weird accent voice. Everyone did it. Then Tevin and Lorin would each read a sentence when it was Tevins turn. Then during Slates turn, he had some weird names Cumeinhah was one and Dakota says "Hey you, Cum-in-he (Come in here) and started laughing hysterically! It just went like that for the entire 22 verses. Our family is crazy! All of them! (Except me of course!)
Tuesday, November 19, 2013
Scriptures
Posted by The Noorda Monkeys at 10:57 PM
Labels: Dakota, Family, family time, good times, Lorin, Slate, Tevin
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment