Friday, November 8, 2013

Cute Laurels

So another of my cute laurels is getting married. Tomorrow. Jordan Hanshew. I LOVE Jordan! She is so stinking cute! One of the first things I remember about her was her and her sister coming to girls camp and during testimony meeting they started laughing, it was that I am so scared I don't know how to handle this situation laugh. They were not in any way trying to be disrespective or anything. It just started and they couldn't stop. Their family at the time was a little less active and I think she thought we were all mad at her cause the next year, she refused to come. We went to her house and she locked herself in her room and wouldn't come out. We definitely missed her. The next year, she did come and I just remember in her testimony, she said she missed her dog and giving him his daily shaking. It made me laugh so hard. But the thing I love most about Jordan is that she is a true person, she is not fake in anyway. She has a huge heart and is willing to help and do any assignment. She also has some seriously amazing insight to things. When she was in the presidency, she would bring up things about some of the girls and their situations and how they might be feeling and she was amazing! I loved to hear her share her testimony with the younger girls. She just told it how it is. Honest and forthright.  One time she was in the Laurel presidency and her idea for an activity was to repair the Hymn books. I was a little hesitant to do it but she organized it and carried it out. It turned out to be one of the best activities. Not only did the hymn books get fixed up but those girls sat and laughed and chatted together. It bonded our  class. I am so thankful she was one of "my" girls! She is just so fun, smart, beautiful and amazing! I am excited for her to start this new chapter in her life. She's going to be great at it!

0 comments: