Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Crazy Week

Have you ever had one of those days that just seems to be totally crazy? I think I have been having a few of them in a row but this week it just seems to be catching up to me and I am going crazy. OK maybe I already was crazy but now I think its a bit worse. So let me just tell you about stuff I need to do this week. You might say- What the heck is she whining about! I have 10 million more things going on than her. If so- I applaud you! And feel sorry for you.
Monday- Exercise- 5:00 am, wake Tevin up at 6:10 am, keep waking him up for the next 30 min. Finally get frustrated with him, send him out the door with a chicken/ cheese tortilla for breakfast, picked kids up from seminary, take them to school, supposed to clean the house- didn't because I was watching a really cute boy. OK- I did sneak a nap in there with him. Cutie Pie. Then Slate to an Ortho appt. (Across town- And I mean CLEAR across town!) Then Slate & Dakota to Jamesons office for him to sign some physical papers. Then home for approximately 37 seconds to pick up Tevin for batting practice. Then hurry and straighten the house up before bed.
Tues-Exercise- 5:00 am, wake Tevin up at 6:10 am, keep waking him up for the next 30 min. Finally get frustrated with him, send him out the door with nothing  for breakfast (I did tell him to eat breakfast at school), picked kids up from seminary, take them to school, went to volunteer in Tevins class. Stayed almost 4 hrs. Then off to do errands- Bank, fabric store- looking for upholstery material to recover my swing in the back yard. No luck on that one, Darn it! I know there were about 10 more errands I did yesterday but I sure cant remember what they were.
Wednesday- Exercise- 5:00 am, wake Tevin up at 6:10 am, have the most wonderful surprise of my life- Tevin jumped out of bed and ran and got into the shower before I even started to wake him up! AWESOME!!!! Send him out the door with ALFREDO for breakfast (I know- who eats Alfredo for breakfast right?) and yes I did make it this morning, it wasn't leftovers! Picked kids up from seminary, Made Slate & I a really super delicious yummy mushroom, onion, asparagus and eggs on a whole wheat tortilla. MMMM! Then got ready for my YW Presidency meeting. Went to the Post Office and Winco, went and picked up Darci's cute kids to watch them for a little while while she had her awesome Activity Days Tea Party. (It sounded so fun!) Then came home and made 4 poodle skirts for the 5th grade teachers at Tevins school for his 5th grade end of the year party.


 Made mac and cheese for the kids for dinner. No- I didn't make anything for anyone else, they had to fend for themselves.
I am sure you didn't notice how they may or may not have looked like homeless children- yes, I left the house with them like that, no, they did not arrive at my house looking like that and also did you see that Hadley is definitely ready in case the wind starts blowing- her "baseball" hat is velcroed under her chin instead of in the back. 

Then off to Tevins tournament baseball game. Stopped at Wal-mart on the way home (At 9:30 pm) arrived home, made all of the kids super happy when I asked them to help clean up the house and now I am writing this.
Whats left for the week- Tevin has scouts tomorrow. I need to make 150 necklaces for Tevins 5th grade party. I need to go to the temple. Clean up the yard for the bridal shower Brighton is having for her friend on Tues. Clean the house up before someone sticks to the toilet and has to call 911 to be chipped off of it. Mail some 2 month over due thank you notes, finish some vinyl for Darci's friend, find some pictures for Tevins party, drop off some stuff at the DI, call the eye Dr. and schedule my eye surgery and exercise everyday at 5:00 am. I think I am tired just thinking about the rest of it.

0 comments: