Friday, May 11, 2012

A place of their own

Brighton and Juston have found a house!!! I am seriously so excited for them!!! I remember back in the day Lorin and I looking to buy a house. We looked at all sorts of crazy houses. The one we finally found was a 1208 sq. foot house with a huge yard for $68,000. We were so excited! It was ours! I remember those feelings. It is fun to see them being so excited! Excited to say things like-- we can paint this or we will put the TV here or I am going to paint stripes in Jacksons room. All these fun dreams coming forward. It is a really cute house. It has wood floors, awesome ceiling fans, blinds in all of the windows and super nice appliances! They yard is all landscaped and everything. Other than painting they will only have to get the carpets cleaned. (They might also put tile in the kitchen) We went over to see it last Sunday and found a push mower in the backyard. Juston was so excited that he mowed the back yard. It will be good for them to be in a place of their own, but I will miss them. They will be moving into a good ward. YAY for them!!

0 comments: