So 2 months ago we started playing Game On for the first time in a long time. We played on teams with people we didn't really know. Our family played also- a game within a game. For our family it was boys against girls. I lost 13 lbs during that game. After it was over, I did gain 6 of those lbs back though. Sad day! We started playing Game On 2 one month ago today. My goal was to lose 10 lbs this time. I was really worried that I wasn't going to make my goal and let our team down. Guess what!!!! I did it! I went to bed last night still needing to lose .6 lbs. The rule is you have to weigh yourself within 10 minutes of waking up and before you exercise. So I did. I had only lost .2 lbs. I was freaking out! So instead of going to exercise, I went back to bed for an hour. And during that time of sleeping (I must have been exercising really hard in my dreams) I lost .8 lbs!!!! Can you even believe that!!! .8!!!! I was so excited! I didn't let our team down! I did reach my goal! And as I am sitting here writing this, I am wearing some capri pants that haven't seen the light of day for who knows how long! Yes, they are cutting off my circulation and I may pass out at any moment, but they are on AND zipped up! I do have to take the 1 point deduction for weighing myself more than once but heck! That beats losing 20% of my points! Happy! Happy Day!
So total lost for both games is......... 17.4 lbs!!!!
Now I just have to figure out what I am going to do to keep those pounds from taking a ride on my butt again!!
Wednesday, May 9, 2012
I DID IT!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Good job! You look great!
Post a Comment